1) THE TOP BUN
To achieve this top bun I used a donut hair bun from urban outfitters.
You can achieve this look with either clean hair or second-day hair.
1) brush you hair out to detangle any knots
2) put your hair in a pony tail & tie with an elastic hair tie
3) starting from the top use the donut bun to roll your hair to the bottom (this part takes some practice and is going to look messy at first, but just keep rolling!)
4) any stray pieces can be tucked away with bobby pins or you can wrap the hair around your bun (don't worry about it looking perfect; I personally like mine a little messy)
5) use a pomade or hairspray to tame any flyaways
2) LOOSE CURLS
I love beachy, loose curls & I found that it works well when first prepping your hair with a heat protectant. I bought mine from TRESemmé and used a curling wand from conair.
To achieve this look:
1) heat your curling wand for about 5 minutes
2) prep your hair by spraying heat protectant
3) take different sized pieces of your hair and starting from the top wrap your hair around the wand and leave it for about 10 seconds depending on your hair type
4) run your fingers through your hair a few times to create soft, loose curls
5) apply hairspray if necessary
pink twist scarf // pink bow : brandy melville (in stores)
pink bobbi pin // flower crown : forever 21 (old)
It's always fun to accessorize your look with a hair band, bow, flower crown or a fun pin. Have fun by trying new things and see what you like and don't like! Good luck!