- Who knew there was a day dedicated to donuts? Had the most delicious donuts on donut day, my favorite was the strawberry donut.
- Picked up two bunches of peonies from Trader Joes, a nice way to start the week!
- Went to a botanical garden with my sister and mom over the weekend and fell in love with the rose garden.
- Love a good salad from sweetgreen.
- The Apartment by the Line was on top of my list to visit when I was in NYC and I'm glad I did! The space was dreamy and filled with decor inspiration - now if only I could afford everything.
- My sister introduced me to this grapefruit ginger juice - let's just say the packaging makes up for the taste, but there's a crisp, tangy feel that keeps you addicted.
- There's something satisfying about picking out my outfit, and flat lays bring my imagination to life.