- GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION- on my second bottle, worth every penny but wish the price wasn't so steep
- DIOR- I apply this every night before I go to sleep and wake up with moisturized lips
- DAISY BY MARC JACOBS- one of my favorite perfumes, perfect for the summer!
- CHANEL LIP GLOSS- almost done and will be repurchasing has a nice coral peachy tint
- MILANI EYELINER- only $8 and works even better than high end brands, always restock when I stop by CVS
- ANASTASIA BROW WIZ- game changer, on my third brow wiz and it never fails me
Love any blush with a peachy pink shade, and these TARTE blushes are gorgeous when applied. I was impressed with the staying power even in these humid, hot days! Other favorites are BENEFIT's coralista, bella bamba, and NARS orgasm.
- LUSH "I LOVE JUICY" SHAMPOO
- LUSH "CUPCAKE" MASK
- FRESH SUGAR LIP POLISH
- GENMAICHA TEA
Saved the best for last! Last but not least...Toby! Researched and waited a couple of months until I found the right breeder and picked up this cutie. He's getting potty trained and learning how to go down the stairs, but he's a bundle of joy! Never buy a puppy from a pet store (they're typically puppy mill dogs), always adopt or find a reputable breeder :)
Toby's IG: @hi.toby